Temporary to Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk
This role, Temporary to Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk, is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work in a growing Media business based in the City of London.
Our client have recently expanded in the European market and as a result are keen to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk to manage their EMEA payables.
The role will initially begin as a 6 month temporary assignment with the view to become permanent after this.
Our client are an exciting growing Media company that are set to grow by 20% in the next 12 months.
Their main growth area so far has been in the EMEA regions, meaning this role will have a focus towards their international market and working in multiple currencies.
The role will be based in the City of London in a vibrant and fun office.
This role, Temporary to Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk, involves
- Matching, batching and coding multiple currency invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching GRNs to invoices
- Sending out supplier invoices when requested
- Working in multiple currencies and networking with the EMEA Clients
- Accountancy focused
- Temporary role for 6 months
- Paid hourly to begin with
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Temporary to Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk, must:
1. Have at least 1 years experience in Accounts Payable
2. Be immediately available and happy to start a temporary role next week
4. Be happy to work on a temporary basis for 6 months
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a fun and creative Media environment.
This position is to start next week and is a great role for a candidate that is immediately available.