Corporate Tax Accountant
Title: Corporate Tax Advisor (18 Month FTC)
Location: City of London
Are you looking to work within a Billion pound plus professional services organisation based in Central London? My client are looking for a corporate tax advisor to be responsible for all corporate tax affairs of the international business. This will be closely working with the senior finance team on an advisory level supporting all aspects.
* Tax planning for the groups offices over the UK, central Europe and other global locations.
* Responsible for all UK compliance including corporate, VAT, PAYE and annual settlements.
* Tax reconciliation calculations for the group and its entities.
* Working with the external auditors on corporate tax disclosures for the accounts.
* Preparation and review of VAT returns.
The ideal candidate will be
* Qualified chartered tax advisor or accountant with relevant experience.
* Demonstrable high level experience within a tax environment.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Immediately available (or short notice).
If you feel you would be suitable please do apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age