This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in the daily operation of creating financial statements for our clients.
- Accurate and timely data entry into the firms software package;
- general administration duties in support of the team;
- efficient turn-around times to meet client expectations; and
- working as part of a team for daily deliverables;
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills, be methodical, with strong attention to detail;
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- keen eye for detail;
- willingness to learn new skills and systems;
- flexible with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- working in a finance environment would be beneficial but not required
- excellent written and verbal communications skills; and
- a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Some previous experience in an administrative role is desirable. Full training on maintaining records within our databases and systems will be provided.
This role is available in both full-time and part-time capacity.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.