Business Analyst - Business Consulting
Grant Thornton is currently seeking experienced Business Analysts to join our Business Consulting team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high growth Consulting team. The role will offer successful candidates the opportunity to continue to build on their existing skills, whilst working with a team of exceptionally talented professionals.
Our team delivers consulting services in areas such as finance transformation, operational excellence, project and change management, strategy, digital and business transformation.
As a Business Analyst, your role will regularly require you to:
- Identify and review project requirements with stakeholders;
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions;
- Liaise with the technical team members to perform gap analyses and impact assessments;
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing;
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose;
- Ensure solutions adhere with Security and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Contribute to an agile way of working, e.g. through Daily Scrums;
- Perform basic project management tasks;
- Travel to Europe-based clients up to 80% of the time.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst;
- Honours degree in IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative environment;
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
- Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm;
- Previous experience of working on an IT systems implementation project;
- Previous requirements gathering & documentation review experience;
- Willingness and ability to travel to Europe-based clients.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in a consulting environment;
- Experience or affinity with manufacturing or life sciences organisations;
- Proficient Dutch speaker.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.