Auditor/Senior Auditor, Internal Audit
Enterprise Singapore is the new enterprise development agency formed through a merger between IE Singapore and SPRING Singapore. Enterprise Singapore will enable the growth of Singapore companies through an integrated support network to build business capabilities and access overseas markets.
Reporting to Deputy Director (Internal Audit), you will perform financial, compliance and operational audits of the organisation, covering various aspects of the audit process including risk assessments, preparing audit programs, executing the audit procedures in a timely manner, maintaining clear and complete documentation of work papers and preparing clear and concise audit reports. You will review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for the organisation’s processes, and provide advisory and recommendations to mitigate the various risks identified. You will also be required to present findings to Management and the Audit Committee. Lastly, you may also be involved in conducting investigations and providing advisory services, including management of ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy. CPA, CIA, CISA and CFE certifications would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in internal audit
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of governance, risks and controls
- Demonstrated ability to deliver difficult conversations with composure and stakeholder management with a balanced sense of perspective
- Able to communicate well in verbal and written form, including crafting messages and communicating findings/practical recommendations to internal/external stakeholders.
- Highly organised, able to work in teams and independent at the same time with the ability to prioritise time, tasks and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to use data analysis tools such as ACL, SQL and IDEA would be a plus.
If you are shortlisted for the position, you may be required to take part in a preliminary online interview and/or written assessment. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for further interview(s).
Applications close: 31 May 2019
Apply for Auditor/Senior Auditor, Internal Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly