Financial Accountant (Temporary)
A media company, based in central London are looking for a Financial Accountant who will develop into our Group Finance Systems Manager. You will be working in a team of two, part of the wider finance function of 50 + professionals. As Group Accountant you will interface and manage relationships across finance and the wider business.
The candidate must be immediately available and have previous experience on CODA.
The media company are based in central London and are one of the biggest media agencies in London. Due to their rapid growth they are looking to expand their accountancy team.
They key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant (Temporary) role, based in central London.
- Provide first line support for finance systems' users, dealing with issues raised in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure data integrity across various finance systems
- Lead process improvements within the Finance function
- Assist with CODA maintenance (e.g. analysis, data conversion, data load, testing, upgrades) as required
- Train and support end users on CODA and reporting systems
- Write, update and maintain CODA and reporting systems' output reports
- Administer finance systems' change control processes and ensure detailed system documentation is maintained
- Specify and test finance systems' changes where appropriate
- Maintain security over access to finance systems
- Support the finance team generally with information requests from across the business
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant (Temporary) role will be immediately available, with:
- High degree of CODA skills, configuration knowledge with experience at super user level
- Experience in designing and running UAT for implementations or upgrades
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience particularly Microsoft Excel, OLAP databases and SQL server
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes to ensure best use of system's functionality
- Experience of creating reports from a detailed user-defined specification.
- Exposure to system administration and report-writing in BPC or a similar BI tool
- Exposure to mainframe systems would be highly regarded
- Strong accountancy/finance background
The candidate for this Financial Accountant (Temporary) role will be offered a valuable insight into the media sector, and the to be offered a permanent position.
This accountancy vacancy is for somebody who is immediately available as they are looking to fill the role in the next week.