Treasury Operations Processor
- Handle daily processing of all Treasury related deals including trade verification, settlement, accounting and investigation of ad hoc issues and enquiries.
- Prepare daily reports and monthly reports for internal and regulatory requirement.
- Follow up and monitor payment schedules, fixing confirmations and ageing items.
- Liaise with dealers on daily operation issues.
- Ensure strict compliance in all external and internal dealings with customers.
- Adherence to internal operations policies and regulatory compliance.
- Support business units in new products to be launched from operational perspectives
- Build capacity to support volume and growth from new products.
- Support teamwork and cross-learning within the department
- Support the overall department KPIs.
- Handle and adhoc requirement from management.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, system implementation and process improvement.
- Knowledge related to Treasury products i.e. Securities/Fixed Income preferred
- Self motivated and able to work as a team
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excels applications will be added advantage