Robert Half are working exclusively with an Private Equity backed, internationally renowned manufacturing business with revenues in excess of 25 million, to recruit a technically strong Financial Controller to support the UK finance team. Based at the UK site in Walsall. This position will report into the Managing Director and be a key part of working on growth and expansion of the business. The company predicts to double in revenues over the next 18–24 months and want this role to be an essential part of the growth.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To maintain a successful working relationship with the business management in order to provide sound financial and commercial advice in all areas of decision making.
To liaise closely with the Managing Director on all company business affairs, sales as well as finance.
- Completion of month end procedures in line with company deadlines
- Development of weekly and monthly reporting packs as well as the preparation of adhoc financial reports
- To ensure all the activities of the company are within the rules of external agencies
- Responsible for the preparation and control of the annual budget and submission to company deadlines
- Preparation of all accounting requirements for year–end process, including statutory accounts, together with liaison with auditors and meeting the parent company deadlines for year–end finalisation
- Assisting in the preparation of contract submissions and costings
- Responsible for monitoring cash flow, with sole responsibility for the management of WCR
- Responsible for all capital expenditure spend and authorisation via parent company
- Control of all employees' personal expenses, petty cash etc.
- Preparation of payroll information for outsourced payroll company, including annual P11D's
- Management and control of the debtor's ledger ensuring timely collection of debts
- Management and control of the creditor's ledger ensuring timely payment of both inter–company and external creditors
- Management of the company pension scheme
- Submission of monthly Intrastat and EC Sales List requirements to HMRC
- Ensure internal audit processes are adhered to at all times (full company audit every two years)
- Responsible for assessing customer/supplier Terms and Conditions and NDA's for potential 'non–compliance' issues
- Reporting and liaising with external funders
- Developing control procedures and implementation across all sites
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an international business at the beginning of its growth journey, in a position which you can Impact change from day one. The company predicts to doub;le in revenues over the next 18–24 months and want this role to be an essential part of the growth.
Salary– 55k–65k + Car, Private Medical and 20% Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy–notice