Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for someone experienced in chasing debt and reducing debtor days. This role requires the successful candidate to be immediately available and to have worked in Financial Services.
The client is a large leading commercial organisation, they have a need for additional interim support within Credit Control.
The key responsibilities of a Credit Controller are:
- Chase existing debt
- Reducing debtor days
- Producing monthly debt reports
- Maintain Sales Ledger
To be successful in applying to be a Credit Controller you will have:
- Previous Credit control and sales ledger experience
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to confidently contact people on the phone
- Immediate available - Essential
£22,000 + Parking + Other benefits