We are a small dynamic Training Company, looking for someone to run the financial side of our business. We are currently expanding at a rate of 10-20% each year and expect that to continue. To help us achieve this growth and continued profitability, we need someone who is dynamic, outgoing, has good financial business experience and problem solving skills and propose both business and financial ideas and solutions.
Job Type / Category
Management Accountant required for our small but rapidly growing training business. This role reports directly to the CEO and owners and works closely with the management and operations team. The role has all the advantages (and occasional disadvantages) of working in a small dynamic company
- This role is responsible for all financial processes, controls, management accounts, reporting and data analysis.
- Completing monthly P&L, Balance Sheet Management, budgets and forecast reviews and supporting quarterly financial accounts.
- Delivering weekly reporting and analysis performance
- Monthly forecasting.
- Managing monthly invoice, direct debits bill runs, annual budget preparation VAT returns and month end reconciliation.
- Supporting year end audit
- Work with ad-hoc projects.
- Regularly review procedures
- Identify opportunities for improving profitability of our business.
- Identify opportunities for expansion
- Support the CEO with some of the day to day operations
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of managing/delivering transactional finance.
- Able to prepare and present financial reports to financial and non-financial audiences.
- Able to analyse sales and industry trends
- Organised, attention to detail and able to meet all deadlines.
- Excellent team and work ethic.
- Excellent excel skills, experience of Xero and advantage
The people who work for us matter. We want you to become part of our small loyal team, and we will look after you. You will need to be resourceful, but if you are and you enjoy working hard in our team, then we will support you in your career development.