Management Accountant - Arts
Trace are currently recruiting for a well established arts organisation seeking a capable and confident Qualified, (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or soon to qualify, Project/Management Accountant.
Details of the position are outlined below.
- Overseeing all aspects of project finance from budget through to completion
- Project Cash accounting
- Tracking costs relevant to projects against budgets
- High involvement in business cases and proposals
- Working with project teams to produce clear accurate financial information
- Experience of understanding variance against budgets and forecasts
- Collating forecasts and budgets for Senior Management team
- Managing risks of projects and making effective recommendations
- Understanding performance against expectations
- Month end accruals, repayments and reporting
- Attending meetings around project finances, costs and income
- Qualified/Soon to qualify Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/ACA)
- Strong capital projects experience
- Effective interpersonal & influencing skills
- Looking to work within a collaborative and creative environment
This role is essential in enabling departmental heads to understand their financial performance, driving decision making in the organisation. You'll become part of a dynamic team and have a natural ability to understand financial performance against expectations.
Candidates will be considered immediately for interview. For further information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Jen McMurray.