Senior Business Analyst - Claims
This is a great opportunity to join our UK Head Office in Guildford as a Senior Business Analyst in our Claims divison.
Working as a member of the Process and Improvement team, you will work on process and operational improvement projects which will enhance the customer journey and form a key part of the Divisions continuous improvement strategy.
You will also have the opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the Claims Automation Team delivery. You will:
* Developing strong relationships with divisional stakeholders at all levels.
* Understanding the business areas purpose, strategy, practices, people and culture.
* Ensuring best use of existing customer insight to define opportunities for process and operational improvement.
* Contributing towards ensuring change projects, initiatives and tasks are aligned to strategic and business objectives, and the Claims big picture
* Undertaking problem solving analysis and investigative work using data collection and analysis techniques to formulate proposals for improvement
* Scope, plan, initiate and manage delivery of change projects, initiatives and tasks, including costs benefit analysis and report progress to key stakeholders.
* Track implementation and progress of the change projects, initiatives and tasks using reporting, monitoring & control techniques.
* Assist business areas to maintain and develop their approach to continuous improvement
Please note: due to the nature of the role, some travelling travel to Claims Handling Centre locations are required which on occasions may necessitate a period of time staying away from home.
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will be recognise change areas and help drive improvement as well as the following:
* Previous business analyst experience required and a good level of business understanding
* Strong data analysis experience preferred
* Experience in company change management
* Strong stakeholder management experience at all levels
* PC literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project. Process Mapping software training will be given if required
* Experience of previous process and business improvement work streams / projects is desirable
* Robotics automation experience is desirable,
* General insurance background and/or claims experience is desirable, however we are open to other industries