Project Home, Inc., a non–profit agency, is looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for overseeing the general accounting and financial reporting functions for Project Home and its entities, ensuring that sound accounting practices are maintained. This position performs accounting functions necessary to complete monthly, quarterly and annual accounting cycles, along with timely and accurate financial reporting to all funding sources. Responsibilities include:
- Develop systems to ensure that proper accounting procedures are followed.
- Prepare and submit financial reports to funding sources and the board of directors.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget.
- Manage the annual financial audit.
- Oversee banking and insurance services.
- Assist in grant proposal preparation as it relates to financial matters.
- Implement and monitor internal controls and procedures to achieve compliance with contract requirements and non–profit accounting standards.
- Analyze and coordinate cost allocation of direct and indirect costs.
- Supervise staff in the finance department.
Qualifications include a Bachelor's degree in accounting or four years related experience. In addition, three years related experience including two years supervisory/management experience is required. Other qualifications include:
- Strong knowledge of non–profit accounting systems and requirements.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Certified Non–Profit Accounting Professional (CNAP) certification is preferred.
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains and other Microsoft Office products are desired.
Project Home offers an excellent benefits package with paid health, dental, disability and life insurance. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Interested candidates can apply on our website or send their resume to:
Project Home, Inc.
Attn: HR Manager
3841 Kipp St
Madison, WI 53718
Project Home, Inc.