Fantastic opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join a growing business based in Warrington.
Now is the time for an experienced Credit Analyst to expand there career in to a thriving business. Responsible for a large part of this national brand you will be a driven and logical individual able to thrive in a multifaceted fast paced industry.
They are industry leaders in there chosen field and are a nationally recognised brand, founded over 25 years agot they have grown from a small family owned start up to a company with more than 3,000 employees and a revenue stream in excess of £100 million.
- The successful Credit Analyst will be responsible for:
- Evaluating client's credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending or extending credit lines.
- Monthly bank reconciliation against cash allocation
- To ensure any discrepancies are identified and re-mediated on a timely basis.
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending to clients.
- Analysing accounts receivable client records and using the data to recommend payment plans.
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs.
- Filling out credit applications and including the credit analysis request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval.
- Helping supply chain and sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes.
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints.
- Any ad hoc tasks to improve business performance.
The successful Credit Analyst will;
- Extensive credit control experience
- Exposure to implementing changes
- Knowledge of options available for late payments
- Any experience within, Property, Construction or similar sectors
- ICM qualification would be an advantage although relevant experience would be considered
The successful Credit Analyst will receive;