An exciting, commercially focused role for an ambitious and experienced Management Accountant with this established and growing FMCG operating from Huntingdon. Within this Huntingdon based role the Management Accountant will play an integral role for the business through their business partnering work alongside their forecasting, budgeting and analysis work which will be used to support the wider departments in the business.
An multi-national FMCG based in Huntingdon which has seen rapid growth at the start of the year and is only looking to build on their established position in the market. A driven and ambitious business with equally driven staff they can provide a challenging working environment which provides numerous opportunities for progression.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of management reports
- Business partner closely with senior leads of the departments providing financial reports
- Producing rolling forecasts alongside assisting with the annual budget
- Producing detailed and accurate budget vs actual
- Make recommendations to improve the on-going delivery of the reporting and initiate changes where appropriate
- Providing commentary on the variance and cost analysis across the business
- Producing the weekly accounts alongside the finance manager
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be:
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment, ideally FMCG
- Proven in producing detailed commentary alongside detailed analysis
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team progression
- Experienced in a number of accounting systems as well as an advanced user of Excel
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant position will be making a fantastic career step to a growing and progressive company in which the right individual would truly be able to thrive. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package, the successful applicant will also have a number of opportunities for progression.