A Finance Manager role for a property development company based in London. This role would support the Finance Director in the day to day running of the finance function.
My client is a property development and investment firm in London.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager position include:
- Timely preparation of management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Posting journals
- Reconciliation of income
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Assist preparing consolidated mgt accounts
- Assisting with payroll
- Preparation of Service charge invoices and accounts.
- Preparation and submission VAT returns
- Preparing year end trial balances & audit papers for the External Auditor and resolving queries
- Assist with the preparation on annual budgets
- Administration - to ensure smooth running of accounting function
- Assisting the FD as necessary
- Assisting with payment runs
- Maintaining and reporting on occupancy levels information
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager position will display the following:
- Background in small to medium size property firm.
- Experience in small to medium size commercial firm
- Previously produced full sets of management accounts.
- Sage 50 Plus
- Excel, Word and Powerpoint all to intermediate level, including sumifs, match and index functions in excel
- Must be able to produce accounts from beginning to end
This role offers the chance to join a growing property development company, with a competitive salary and other benefits.