Change Accountancy are currently partnering with a leading blue chip organisation based on the outskirts of Glasgow to hire an management accountant to their team, The role will support the wider business in the delivery of commercial information on a monthly and annual basis to support decision making as well as engagement with stakeholders in finance and operational areas to validate key drivers and movements.
Core duties of the role will cover;
– Preparation and production of monthly management accounts
– Creation of monthly MI pack to highlight key performance metrics and movements in the balance sheet
– Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations with investigation and resolution of discrepancies
– Working closely with stakeholders in a number of locations to discuss business performance
– Completion of associated returns and filings as required; VAT
– Proactive work and support with ad hoc projects as required
– Strong excel and interpersonal skills
Applicants for this role will be either recently qualified up to 2 years of post–qualifying experience in a similar role and demonstrate through their CV the production of management accounts and business engagement from a fast paced multi–site or large scale business. Achievements and an ability to problem solve through your work and autonomous working is key for the client.
The company offer an excellent working environment and salary package, pension and a range of flexible benefits,