Credit Controller - 12mth FTC
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top–quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must–have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close–knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This is a great opportunity to join our Finance Operations team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search ???LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage commercial customers sales ledger accounts ensuring that data is accurate and up to date
– Assist in customer disputes through to resolution by liaising and supporting commercial business areas with necessary information and actions
– Liaise with customers to minimise business risk exposure to ensure customer contractual payment terms are adhered to
– Confirm accurate payment dates to enable accurate cash forecasting
– Where appropriate, ensure month end procedures are completed accurately and to agreed business timetable
– Ensure that all necessary compliance and SAO controls are adhered
– Carry out accurate reconciliations, as and when required
– Set and manage 'bad debt provision plans' to ensure timely resolution
– Good organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
– Understanding of Accounts Receivable bookkeeping.
– Excel core competence skills essential.
– Experience of working in large fast paced organisation's Finance Shared Services Centre
– Experience of challenging and improving current processes through continuous improvement
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about