Interim Closedown Accountant
Our client, a local authority based in the North West of England is looking for a Closedown accountant for a period of 3 months to manage and co–ordinate the production of year end statutory accounts.
Responsibilities will include;
- Day to day management of a team, allocating work and ensuring deadlines are met
- Contributing to the transformation of the division, by streamlining and shortening the closedown process
- Overview of capital accounting
- Managing and developing the production of the statutory financial reporting of the council
- Liaising with various finance and non–finance departments
- Delivering project work in relation to financial control improvement
Candidates must be CCAB qualified and have detailed knowledge of the technical and strategic framework within local authorities. Experience in producing the year end–accounts and with a strong track records of successfully managing a team of accountants.
For further information or for a confidential chat, please contact or