A well known public sector organisation are looking for a Management Accountant to have full ownership of all transactional duties.
The client is a well known public sector organisation based in central Lincoln
- Reconciliation of the source systems to the general ledger.
- Preparation of full set of monthly management accounts for review with Financial Controller.
- Completing daily bank reconciliations.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Identifying areas within the system/process that can be improved and providing solutions.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with respective business areas.
- Month End including accruals and deferred income.
- Preparation of Audit Information.
- Adhoc requests
- QBE or part-qualified
- Ability to deal with multiply areas of the business.
- High attention to detail.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday