Credit Controller temporary
This is a Credit controller temporary position based in the heart of London for a leading Law firm. the role is 4 weeks with a potential for extension.
Page are proud to represent this growing organisation with an opportunity for 1 new credit controller temporary to join the accountancy team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Chasing external clients for outstanding payments
- Liaising with partners and fee earners
- Working alongside AR team to ensure timely collections
- Implementing formal collections processes
- Working to lower debtor days
The successful credit controller temporary will:
- have strong communication skills
- Work well under no supervision
- Be a self starter
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Have strong understanding of collections in a professional service environment
- Proven track record in collections
- Able to show strong collections history
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rate and an immediate start date in the London office.