Financial Controller - Mid to Senior Manager
- Minimum a Bachelor degree from a reputable university with major in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Administration, Management or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a public accounting firm (Big 4 is preferable).
- Preference given to candidates that currently hold a similar position within a large established corporation.
- Bi-lingual Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Prepare management report on monthly basis and exercise robust analytical on financial statements particularly on profit and loss statements, identify costs and expenses, understand the costs and expenses trend on month to month basis.
- Monitor and control the costs and expenses disbursement and provide recommendation to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Closely work with Corporate Finance to monitor and control the actual performance vs budget
- Monitor and control the cash flows and cash balance on periodic basis, prepare periodic cash flow reports (as occurred and projections) for management decision making process.
- Support the reporting process for management decision making.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.