Accounting Supervisor - MGR
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in accounting role (preferably in financial services entities) is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data, simply excel wizard.
- Prior exposure to software such as SAP and Oracle.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates effective leadership, motivation, and team work in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Evaluate fair value of financial assets and liabilities.
- Review billing preparation process, ensure accuracy and completeness of billing issued.
- Conduct stock take for inventories.
- Conduct stock take for fixed assets.
- Prepare detailed listing of balance sheet items and ensure all detailed listing are tallied with TB.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the ‘Apply’ button below.