Accounting Manager - Consolidation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years experience as auditor of large group companies or experience in group consolidation reporting.
- Experience with SAP.
- Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong analytical and technical skills especially of PSAK & IFRS.
- Excel wizard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates effective leadership, motivation, and team work in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop consolidation reporting package and distribute Group wide.
- Collect and compile consolidation reporting package and prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Monitor and analyze the consolidated financial statements of a portfolio of subsidiaries.
- Establishing ad hoc consolidated analyses as per IFRS and local GAAP.
- Review/assist subsidiary teams in the preparation of monthly financial statements, statutory reporting, regulatory reporting and other required financial information.
- Review/assist subsidiary teams in preparation of supporting schedules, roll forwards and journal entries.
- Works closely with all financial departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information.
- Partner with subsidiaries' accounting and finance teams to meet close deadlines by ensuring key steps are followed to consolidate financial results timely and accurately.
- Responsible for complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions.
- Work closely with our external auditors for any review or audit of the consolidated financial statements and subsidiaries' financial statements.
- Assist in due diligence process.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain software solutions for the consolidation and financial reporting process.
- Initiate internal controls and policy development, research, documentation and compliance reporting.
- Work closely with technical accounting and assist with interpretation and lead Group-wide implementation of changes in GAAP.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.