Business Process Solutions - Client Admin
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 240 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Client Admin of our Business Process Solutions of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare billing statements and send billings to the Clients
- Assist in preparation of proposal, contracts and engagement letters
- Follow up with the Clients and division staffs on status of billings, contracts and engagement letters
- Input Clients’ information into the PMS & Gtonic system
- Record billings in the PMS system
- Monitor status of timesheet preparation of the BPS staffs
- Coordinate with Accountant Team in preparation of billing statements and sending billings to the Clients
To assist the BPS Managers/ Directors/ Partners in administration works including:
- Manage all documents submission to BPS Partner for approval;
- Input weekly timesheet for BPS Partner;
- Assists BPS Partner in maintaining the diaries and making appointments, meetings with Clients or internal meeting;
- Co-ordinate well with BPS staffs to meet any deadlines assigned by Managers/ Directors/ Partners of BPS Division;
- Arrange logistics for BPS Partner’s business trip: trip file, ticket, hotel & transportation
- Performs other administration tasks assigned by BPS Managers/ Directors/ Partners.
- Receive VAT invoices from Accounting Division and send to Clients;
- Assist in preparing Proposals (if necessary); and
- Print out and stamp on reports.
- Support division partners and staffs in administrative tasks
- Assist in logistic supports for seminars;
- Support on editing publication/news, tax/ accounting updates…
- Other task as required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with background in Finance, Business Administration or English is preferable
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Good administration and secretarial skills;
- Good organisation and time management skills;
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – OS Client Admin – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 28 February 2019 with urgent basis;
- Application & CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.