A newly created Management Accountant joining a multinational market leader.
International business, expanding rapidly with exciting plans in Birmingham.
The Management Accountant will be joining a busy and fast paced Finance department and will be responsible for:
- The preparation of month and year end management accounts and accurate maintenance ledgers.
- Providing assistance in the administration of new contracts and off-hires, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing.
- The reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
- Analysing overheads charged to Profit and Loss accounts.
- Registering purchase invoices onto Sage, allocating payments, maintaining supplier records and carrying out monthly payment runs.
- Completing VAT returns for Accessible Companies.
- Analysis and reporting as and when required.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing journals, along with accruals and prepayments.
The successful candidate will be working in a similar capacity and looking for a new challenge, or ideally a slight step up from Assistant Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant.
Excellent package and benefits.