Group Financial Accountant
A varied and hands on group accountant role with exposure to year end accounts, budgets, forecasts and management accounts. You will be a part of a large finance team based in the heart of West London.
An instantly recognisable brand, my listed client has a rich history dating back to the 1800's and have world renowned and best selling brands.
The company is dynamic, progressive and continually seek to improve performance through innovation and as a result are in a period of increased growth, resulting in the business becoming a true leader in their field.
The business based in West London, they are fast paced and have managed to keep their family feel.
They require a technically strong practice trained accountant to join their growing team.
The Group Financial Accountant role is part of the Group and Strategy Finance Team and you will have responsibility of the consolidated results, statutory reporting, management accounts and payroll. Additionally you will work closely with the Group Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Production of group management accounts including cash flow, income statement and balance sheet
- Assist in group budgeting process
- Assist in the production of the year end accounts
- Production of subsidiary accounts
- Assist with system implementations
- Ad-hoc activities as required
The successful Group Financial Accountant will be ACA or ACCA qualified from practice with experience working on group consolidated accounts. Industry experience would be beneficial.
- Self starter
- Team player
- Able to manage varying and challenging work loads
- Strong communicator with the ability to challenge
- ERP experience
The successful Group Financial Accountant role comes with a very competitive package.
FMCG - Consumer Goods