- Managing all aspects of Property Management of Bank's owned and rented properties.
- Manage multiple sites comprising of various type of properties ranging from high rise office tower buildings to low-rise stand-alone buildings, commercial and residential shop houses.
- Oversee and manage all outsource contractors and vendors to achieve effective execution of preventive and ad-hoc maintenance works.
- Ensure timely renewal of service contract agreements contracts for all properties.
- Liaison with relevant local authorities to obtain necessary approvals under statutory licenses and ensuring compliance in line with the bank's requirement are met within my team members.
- Preparation and monitoring of yearly allocated both Opex and Capex budget.
- At least 3-4 years experiences in a Managerial position handling Property Maintenance.
- Candidate preferably has experience working in a bank as they would have been exposed to compliances requirements.
- Must possess basic engineering background of either Mechanical, Electrical or Civil.
- Have experience managing Service Maintenance Agreement / Contracts for multiple sites.
- Have experience preparing Tender exercises and preparation of yearly Budget.
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Bahasa.
- Must possess good PR skills, Energetic, Willingness to travel and be on 24/7 on-call during emergencies.
- Possess previous experiences in dealing with Government Authorities (Bomba, Local council, JKKP, etc)
- Should be a self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure to meet given target deadlines.