CHIEF ACCOUNTANT | CHIEF OF ACCOUNTS (BUDGETARY, CONTROLLING & REPORTING)
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports and statements, in addition: cash flow
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost,property, operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Prepare capital budget and cash flow projections.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.