Business Consultant / Senior Business Analyst
Our client, a leading supplier of solutions to the Lloyd's and London insurance market, is looking for an experienced Business Consultant / Business Analyst to join their client focused team based in London.
The Business Consultant will play an integral part of the delivery team implementing the company's products. The role requires a customer focussed approach to the full range of business and functional analysis skills combined with strong communication capability both written and verbal. It requires the ability to analyse, understand and design a functional solution in order to deliver realisable business benefits to the company's prospects and existing customers.
In addition, the role requires the ability to configure Products including the creation of business rules and logic with some technical configuration capability for example document definition and system integration configuration.
Applications are invited from candidates that match the following criteria:
- Proven Business Analysis skills working in the insurance industry at implementing and delivering commercial insurance software solutions within the London and global markets.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience across multiple commercial lines of business preferably in multiple markets but with a good understanding of London and Lloyd's.
- Ability to credibly and confidently present complex and detailed functional content to multiple levels of stakeholders and audiences both internally and externally.
- Experience running customer functional workshops, gathering requirements, reviewing and writing up functional documentation.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels ensuring that functional output is clear, consistent and concise.
- Experience with operating with an offshore model and working with multi–location teams would be beneficial.