Robert Half are exclusively partnering a very well established and growing SME to recruit for a strong, ambitious Financial Controller to head up their finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance professional with a strong background in leading small finance teams and you will be offered a generous package; progression & development opportunities; and the chance to work for such a strong, growing business.
The business is a strong SME based in the Cheshire area who have gone from strength to strength over the past few years. As part of their ambitious growth plans, they now seek to recruit a strong Financial Controller to really help drive growth from within the business and be a key head within their senior leadership team.
This is a fantastic Financial Controller position where you will be number one within finance, reporting directly into the Managing Director. You will have significant responsibility around financial controls, processes and procedures. The key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of accurate annual financial reports, annual budgets and monthly flexed budgets.
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the different departments
- Ownership and improvement of stock and work in progress systems, valuation and integration into BoM processes and margin reports on sales invoices
- Developing the financial reporting systems and internal controls procedures
- Managing the day to day cash flow reporting.
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues, including the preparation of VAT and other statutory returns
- Being a key contributor to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Contribute to the development of processes, procedures and work–flow optimisation.
- Oversee and report on the working capital
GBP325 Per Day Ltd
3 – 6 month contract
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy–notice