Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger in Nottingham
- We seek someone with experience working in a Purchase Ledger position
Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. Their facilities are based in Nottingham and have a bustling office full of ambitious individuals.
This is a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position for 3 months to assist the team with a back log of invoices that they have. This is a busy accounts payable team which requires a focused member of staff to assist.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing up to 100 invoices per day
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Checking all details on invoices are correct
- Communicating with customers and clients on the phone and email
- Resolving invoice related queries
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Purchase Ledger Clerk role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a 12 week period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to between up to £10.50 per hour.