Finance and Accounting (Advisory) - Experienced Associate
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) firms assist organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we are the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9,000 people.
Our Advisory - Finance and Accounting offering provides services to several clients across the Oil and Gas, Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Products, Telecommunications, Information, Entertainment, Public and several other sectors of the Nigerian economy.
The Candidate’s Profile
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated individuals/team players with the right mix of good attitude, technical competence and business acumen.
Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as a PwC Experienced Associate, you will:
- Work as part of client-facing teams engaged in the delivery of Finance and Accounting services to clients.
- Support the conceptualization, development and articulation of client value proposition.
- Undertake various Finance and Accounting type work for different clients.
- Apply several Finance and Accounting tools towards effective client delivery and fulfillment of assigned tasks.
- Apply technology towards delivery of Finance and Accounting work.
- Interpret and translate several concepts into documented forms and framework.
- Prepare intelligible reports of various types.
- Proffer suggestions towards the enhancement of client experience.
- Completed NYSC
- 2 - 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 5 'O' level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- ACCA/ICAN Qualified
- B knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting/budgeting practice
- B analytical skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including business reviews, close process and controls
- Ability to multi-task competently
- Experience with ERP/software deployment, development and programming will be an advantage
- Experience with one of the ‘Big-Four’ Accounting firm will be an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.