Assistant Management Accountant
The Assistant Management Accountant role will require the candidate to perform month end tasks including accruals, prepayment and journals. It will also involve using excel to manipulate and analyse data whilst supporting the Management Accountant.
The Assistant Management Accountant role is an exciting 9 month contract working for a dynamic and award winning research organisation!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Month end duties; accruals, prepayments & journals
- Variance Analysis
- Attending budget meetings
- Preparing budgetary information and uploads for the Management Accountant
- Reconciling and manipulating large volumes of data
- Answering technical finance queries
The successful Assistant Management Accountant should have the following experience:
- Month end transnational duties including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Be studying ACCA or CIMA
- Have a good level of excel
- Be confident sense checking and manipulating large volumes of data in excel without instruction
- Be articulate and confident dealing with senior finance staff
- Be enthusiastic and driven to progress in finance
The role offers the candidate a minimum term of 9 months and the opportunity to work in a marketing leading organisation with a dynamic team and superb working environment.