Assistant Finance Manager
Brand new position reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks across a number of UK businesses within this group.
Permanent requirement ideally suiting someone available to start immediately, or at short notice.
My client are a world-renowned brand operating from HQ in Yeovil. They are growing at an impressive rate, both organically and through acquisition, and are looking to bolster their capability within finance.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager will include, but not be limited to;
- Regular and rigorous credit control, using a clearly defined set of escalation procedures.
- Managing the purchase ledger; processing invoices and staff expenses, arranging regular payment runs and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing staff payroll including commission, payment of PAYE & NIC
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Assisting Finance Manager in the production of timely and accurate Management Accounts & Board Pack; including P&L, balance sheet, revenue and headcount.
- Quarterly VAT returns, annual P11d reporting and liaising with HMRC where necessary
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and finance assistance to the business where necessary and required.
The successful candidate should be an experienced, hands-on accounting/finance professional, with a proven track record in looking after transactional finance tasks and responsibilities.
This role will pay a basic salary of £25-30k, depending on qualification & level of experience, plus benefits.