Business Analyst IV
Position: Business Analyst IV
Duration: 03+ months contract to begin with
Location: San Jose, CA 95131
TOP 3 SKILLS:
1. Teradata Databases experience is must for this role
2. Be able to analyze data based on a big picture, not just a small data set
3. Strong Communication skills – Oral and Written skills
In this role, you will get opportunity to work in specific business domain towards achieving various organization priorities and initiatives. Will have to enable technology teams by providing the required inputs and clarity around requirements on time, through your interaction with multiple application teams and business verticals. Also, need to be aligned with product owners' vision in rolling out critical products as per the schedule for the benefit of the business functions and in turn to the organization
• Deep dive in to business requirements and get clarity around the use cases.
• Should have moderate level of business acumen
• Identify gaps with the systems and bring out in appropriate forums
• Define and demonstrate the requirements with development teams and help them to translate the requirements into development tasks.
• Involve in writing test cases and executing them.
• Extensive support during UAT
Team: Enterprise Data Services Team
Purpose of Team: This team is merchant credit team. This team builds and maintains the data platform for the product. This team brings in the data from different sources and makes that available for reporting and BI
Reason for Posting: More work is coming in through the year; the team is getting ready for the Swift transition. The data needs to be merged.
Best vs. Average: Experience with Hadoop data, Oracle Experience, Broad Minded Analytical skills
• Should have 3+ years of experience as a BSA or Data Analyst
• Ability to write complex queries for analyzing the data or for the purpose of POCs
• Should have hands on experience with Oracle and Teradata
• Ability to analyze the data stored in big data systems using spark or hive
• Should be good in communication
• Ability to generate reports/dashboards using BI tools like Tableau or MSTR or Any other industry standard tools is a plus
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor's Degree.
– provided by Dice teradata, hadoop/hive, SQL, UAT, dashboard, tableau