Interim Treasury Accountant
Due to a merger, my client are looking to set up an in-house Treasury function.
My client is a high profile commercial business based in Cardiff who have just gone through a merger.
My client is an international professional services organisation who has just grown significantly through a high profile merger.
As a knock on effect of the merger, they are looking to set up a Treasury function in-house.
The Treasury Accountant will join on an initial 3 month temporary basis and the role will be responsible for;
- Lead and manage all treasury activities, ensuring proper forecasting of cash flow and constant optimisation of the number of bank accounts
- monthly reporting on loan covenants.
- Issue the monthly cash report
- Ensure the bank transactions are properly recorded and reconciled and client money is property segregated and reconciled.
- Optimise the bank charges and limit the FX exposure (Balance Sheet by currency)
- Constantly look for optimising the cash management processes
- Ensure the Treasury processes are properly documented and the related internal controls are properly conducted
- Provide reporting to the FD as appropriate
- Experience in a treasury role
- Part or fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong cash management experience
- loan covenant reporting experience
- High level of professionalism and accuracy in work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
An inital 3 month temporary assignment.
There is potential that this role will be extended
Salary c£25 - £30 per hour (£45,000 - £50,000)
free parking on site