Personal Tax Assistant / Semi-Senior with study support
A reputable accountancy practice in Preston are looking for a Personal Tax Assistant / Semi-Senior with study support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in tax and learn from an established team.
This is a reputable accountancy practice based in Preston with a growing tax function. They have a strong reputation for training and developing their staff so it is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to be a Personal Tax Assistant / Semi-Senior with study support.
Personal Tax Assistant / Semi-Senior with study support:
* The preparation and submission of the tax computations and self assessment tax returns for a varied portfolio of clients including sole traders, company directors, High Net Worth individuals and partnerships;
* Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs correspondence;
* Developing and maintaining client relationships;
* Drafting of correspondence to clients, third parties and the Inspector of Taxes.
* Assisting other members in the team.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in completing personal tax returns.
You must also want to develop a career in tax and look to progress within the firm.
£16,000 - £20,000
The firm also offers study support for candidates looking to do their exams.