Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Equinox is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis department at Equinox. As an Equinox analyst, you will be responsible to help provide financial perspectives and analysis to drive business and operation decisions.
In addition, you will assist on various special projects and financial analysis. The ideal candidate will solve complex challenges and identify new opportunities using a combination of analytical rigor, business acumen, strategic thinking, cross functional partnership and project management skills.
If interested and qualified, please apply directly to the role online to ensure your resume is reviewed.
- Build relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders to manage ongoing business needs and support various financial and strategic projects.
- Analyze actual club–by–club financials and identify key variances vs. Budget and identify any trends
- Support financial reporting, KPI measurements, interpreting financial data to provide meaningful insight to drive business and operational decisions
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data to support various business and financial needs by providing actionable recommendations
- Preparation and analysis of annual operating plans and forecast updates
- Assist in preparation and distribution of financial information on a recurring basis
- Provide general analytical support to the Financial Planning and Reporting team
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting a must
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in investment banking, leveraged finance, private equity, business / corporate development or other relevant fields
- Must possess excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations as well as understand basic accounting fundamentals
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access skills
- Experience with Hyperion or similar BI+ tool, a plus
- Organized, detail oriented, proactive, ability to multi–task and manage multiple concurrent responsibilities and requests
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of the role as a key support function to the operating team and be able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30– 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.