IT Advisory Associate
IT Advisory team focuses on the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support business objectives. We help clients manage technology risk and harness technology to drive growth, improve business performance and to safeguard operational integrity, security and continuity.
While technology presents major opportunities to improve efficiency and global reach, it also creates significant risks. We help our clients to achieve value from their IT investment.
Our team are looking for an Associate who will be working in a collaborative team to deliver IT Transformation or IT Governance & Risk.
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences from reputable university with a strong academic background.
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years IT experiences (Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply)
• Possess extensive knowledge in IT Transformation, Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management or IT Governance would be seen as an advantage
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and Bahasa
• Familiar with SAP and/or Oracle
For more information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.