Accounts Semi Senior - Excellent Accountancy Practice
Professional accountancy practice based in Woolwich, looking for an AAT/ ACA or ACCA part-qualified Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their growing business.
Our client are a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants. They provide an excellent service to their Clients and treat their staff superbly!
The responsibilities of this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based in Woolwich are:
- Ensuring that clients receive an appropriate level of service to meet their business needs by:
- Preparing annual and management accounts for both corporate and unincorporated entities ensuring details are accurate with clear neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced and ensuring clear cross-referencing
- Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is correct and logical as required
- Maintaining productive relationships with all assigned clients to resolve any queries or issues as they arise during accounts preparation raising any issues with more senior staff as necessary
- Completing basic tax computations for clients
- Composing correspondence to clients, tax office, registrar of companies and others
- Undertaking specific accounting projects for clients as required
For candidates to be successful when applying to this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based in Woolwich, they must have experience in:
- Manages own time effectively providing high quality work and responses promptly
- Inspires confidence in senior staff minimising their need to monitor and supervise work
- Seeks feedback on performance and takes positive steps to improve through appropriate training and development
- Shows perseverance in dealing with difficulties
- Able to continue working under pressure
- Demonstrates listening and questioning skills to gain full understanding
- Presents technical information in a clear, concise and confident manner
- Produces good clear first drafts of correspondence and reports
- Forms sound professional relationships with clients and colleagues
Base Salary - Experience Depending - £22,000 - £26,000
Offer a very competitive package.
Flexible working hours when required and a very friendly and supportive working environment for colleagues to progress their careers.