A growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Hemel are seeking a Payroller to join their friendly team. This is a fast paced busy Payroll position which will require you to service clients and run the Payroll for many different clients. You will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as career progression opportunities.
My client are an innovative and forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants who strive to client satisfaction and service. Their head quarters are based in the heart of Hemel and are immersing themselves in the current market place. You will be part of a friendly Payroll team and have the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
As part of the Payroll team your role will involve -
- Processing Payroll for your client base
- Liaising with clients and resolving queries they may have
- Advising clients when necessary
- Processing weekly/annual/fortnightly Payroll
- Ad hoc reporting
- Auto Enrolment, RTI, Statutory Payments
- Dealing with Pensions, Holiday Pay
- Assisting other staff members when required
- Payroll experience ideally within a Bureau/Practice environment ideally
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Strong and concise telephone manner
- Knowledge of Auto Enrolment/RTI/Statutory Payments is an advantage
- Living local to Hemel
An Accountancy business based in Hemel are seeking a Payroller to join their established and growing team. This is a varied Payroll position with a brilliant business who treat their staff well and offer career progression. They are seeking a Payroll Administrator who has worked within a Bureau/Practice organisation previously and someone who works well under pressure.