Junior Management Accountant
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Junior Management Accountant to join our client, a leading retail business located in West End of London.
Our client is leading retail company located in West End of London. Due to expansion across their team, an opportunity has arisen for a Junior Management Accountant to join their accountancy division.
Located in West End of London , our client is looking for a Junior Management Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
1) Running on monthly/ weekly report for bank and internal stakeholders
2) Monthly reconciliation of physical stock to nominal ledger
1) Responsible for a number of bank reconciliations each month. Foreign and UK banks c 13
1) coding and posting of accruals
2) reconciliation to the nominal ledger
1) intercompany recs each month
1) assistance with US accounts on monthly basis
2) setting up of Us payments/ and posting of transactions
Monthly overhead analysis
Assistance with monthly investigation of overhead variances - to develop as role progresses
1) maintenance of fixed asset register including posting of journals and N/L reconciliation
monthly sales reporting and graphs
Processing of delivery invoices each month
Petty cash counting
Once a month petty cash rec of foreign currency
Assistance to bought ledger for passing invoices.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in an Accounts Assistant role, and MUST have done bank reconciliations (ideally manual bank reconciliations)
Salary of £25,000-£27,000