Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Payable to join our client, a leading property company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus.
Located in London's West End, our client is a leading Property developer, who are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant to join their growing accountancy team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Payable with responsibility for the following duties;
· Coding of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
· Reconciling supplier statements and invoices
· Reconciling credit card statements
· Processing and paying staff expense claims
· Preparing and processing payment runs (CHAPS, BACS and cheques)
· Dealing with all purchase related queries
· Familiar with the intercompany process
· The Group has recently installed new software to provide efficiencies within the accounts payable process, this is driven by automatic invoice recognition. The successful candidate needs to understand and maximise the efficiencies of such software.
· Accounting for accruals and prepayments
· Bank reconciliations and related accounting
· Assisting the Property Accountant to produce management and financial information to agreed deadlines
· Understanding CIS reporting would be an advantage
· Project/construction accounting, reporting and budgeting
· Basic understanding of VAT returns
The successful candidate will:
Have previous Accounts Payable experience
Will ideally be studying AAT or early stages of ACCA/CIMA
Salary of up to £25,000