Accounts Payable Clerk
I am currently supporting a growing business in the heart of Southampton, who are looking for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk to assist with querying, invoicing and reconciling.
The client are a large organisation based in Southampton specialising in the Financial services sector.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will need to have previous experience in a finance position.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have the opportunity to work in a varied environment and build their skills in a fast paced environment.