A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent, Accounts Assistant role based in Wilmslow. A great opportunity to develop exposure and experience in finance.
Working for a well established, stable organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting directly in to the Financial Accountant.
The duties include:
- Cashbook postings and reconciliations
- Online banking
- Purchase ledger processing & management, including invoice coding , posting and payments
- Petty cash, credit cards and expense claims
- Answering the phones/taking messages
- Meeting/greeting visitors
- Management of stationery & kitchen supplies
- Opening and logging the post
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in finance - Essential
- Be studying towards AAT - Desirable
- Be adaptable in approach to work - Essential
- Have strong communication skills - Essential
- Be organised with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £16,000 to £18,000 per annum + Parking + Study + Pension