Purchase Ledger Clerk
This role is looking after all aspects of Purchase Ledger and other ad-hoc duties where required.
This business prides themselves on developing high-quality and innovative products and continue to remain a market leader in their market.
- Maintain all aspects of the purchase Ledger for the UK & USA, including coding purchase invoices to the relevant nominal account, liaising with suppliers and recording Purchase orders.
- Prepare the weekly payments run.
- Complete the company daily sales report for UK & USA - Accurate distribution to all employees.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of the company credit cards, posting and reconciliation of the corporate account.
- Record expenses and VAT calculations, posting to the nominal ledger through the bank account & Supplier accounts.
- Comfortable using MS Excel, with knowledge of basic functions e.g. vlookup etc. Have Experience of Sage 200 would be an advantage but not essential.
- Solid previous experience working in a an accounts department.
You'll receive a salary paying up to £21,000 depending on experience plus great benefits!