Senior Credit Controller
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Senior Credit Controller for a manufacturing and marketing business in Nottingham. Our client is a multimulti-million pound business based in the Nottingham area.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing and marketing business. They are continuously growing, and offers free onsiteonsite parking. The site is excellent, offering great spacious and bright working spaces and a brilliant team of colleagues.
As the Senior Credit Controller will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager and will be working alongside a medium sized team of Credit Controllers in a bustling, busy environment. The finance team are all lovely people and have a great team mentality. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Chasing varying amounts of debt from £10 up to £25m
- Looking after over 600 clients at a time
- Negotiating payment plans with clients and customers
- Resolving outstanding invoices
- Inputting data
- Building rapport with existing and new clients
To apply for this role you:
- must have previous experience of working in Credit Control
- will be immediately available to start work or available within 1 week
This is initially a temporary role running for 6 months. As this is a great business there could be scope for a temporary to permanent opportunity. This role will be paying up to £15 per hour.