Proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading international FTSE 100 listed manufacturing business to appoint a Finance Manager for a key site in Gloucester.
My client is a FTSE 100 listed business in the manufacturing sector with a great reputation. It is a truly international organisation that prides itself on culture and invests in development, so expect this role to the first step of many.
Aligned to a production site in Gloucester, this opportunity is for an experienced Management Accountant with a passion for commercial and operational finance who wants the opportunity to springboard their career by taking on a Finance Manager role, as the number one in finance onsite, partnering directly with the Site Managing Director and the senior leadership team.
The exposure you will have in this role is the selling point and you can expect a promotion within the first 24 months.
Based in Gloucester, the successful Finance Manager will be have excellent communication skills, demonstrate the ability to work to independently and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - Part Qualified or QBE will be considered
- Strong management accounting background
- Knowledge of standard costing, ideally with some demonstrable practical experience
- Ability to determine trends and present financial data in a concise way to non-finance staff
- Strong systems skills (Excel, SAP)
- Experience working in a product based business (desirable)
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits