Senior Business Analyst
About the Role
This is a Senior Business Analyst role working as an integral part of the GI Business Change BA Practice for our General Insurance business. This is truly a business focused role to help ensure complex change is delivered with our customers in mind, whether this is through IT change, new product development or enhancements to business processes.
You will have the opportunity to work on key change projects that help deliver the vision and strategy laid out by the company. It will be an exciting, dynamic and fast–moving place to work which will require flexibility and agility throughout all the work.
You'll bring an impressive track record of strategic vision and hands–on business analyst experience. You'll be able to investigate business needs, problems and opportunities and consider the four elements needed to achieve successful business change; people, organisation, processes and IT, as well as demonstrate the effective use of requirements elicitation techniques using the appropriate combination of models, prototypes, scenarios and documentation.
You'll display superb stakeholder management skills and be a role model in demonstrating how you adapt your approach to achieve the best business outcomes in all situations. It goes without saying that you'll be confident, have the ability to build rapport and credibility whilst sharing your vision and updates with colleagues, senior managers and the Board.
Finally, it would be advantageous if you have experience of working in an agile manner, utilising any of the agile methodologies currently in place. As part of this you'll need to demonstrate a collaborative working style and be able to adapt quickly as priorities and ideas change.
About the Rewards
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that's why we've put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We'll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.